The Cahors Big Bisat dish. For multi satellite reception of up to 8 different satellites simultaneously from one fixed dish, with the same gain as if you were using multiple dishes. This exclusively designed antenna will reply to the most extreme requests you may have today.
Replying to the high quality standards of Cahors this antenna has been developed for world wide multiple digital satellite applications.
Remaining simple and exceptionally nice looking, you will be able to finalise your multiple satellite applications very easily.
Designed and built with the highest industry standards, this SMC satellite dish comes with manufacturer 10 years anti corrosion guarantee.
Normally available in grey, also in white and brown. Please check colours availability prior to order.
- Compo multi feed support
- Lightness and strength
- Easy mounting one screw-hinged
- Aluminium arms
- Azimuth / Elevation / Tilt
- Compact and light
- Easy mounting
- Easy adjustment
- LNB support – 4 LNB support included
- Antenna width / height – 91 cm / 70 cm
- Frequency range – 10,7 – 12,75 GHz
- Reflector Material – SMC
- Multi beam capability – +/- 20° orbital
- Gain (dB) +/- 20° – 36 dBi
- 3 dB beamwidth – 2,3°
- G/T at 12,5 GHz – 16 dBK
- LNB clamp diameter – 40 mm / optional monoblock support
- Elevation – 0 ° to 90°
- Mast diameter – 40 to 60 mm
- Weight – 9 Kg – 11 kg (Packed)
- Packaging size – 840 x 925 x 160 mm