On the Tivusat Fuba decoders, it is possible to select a “Favourite” channel list, up to a maximum of 3 different lists, that can be renamed at your likes.
From the decoder remote:
Press MENU and then follow on the TV screen > Settings > Channel > Add Favourite > OK
– Select and/or rename the list of your choice i.e. “Favourite 1” (default);
– Move the cursor on “Save” e press OK to confirm.
– In the following screen select the channels which will be included in the favourite list
– Move the cursor on the channel and then press OK to select it
– To end the selection move the cursor on “SAVE“
To access the newly selected list of favourite channels, from the remote press “LISTA” and then the arrows “>” or “<” to select the favourite list (i.e. “Favourite 1”)
To go back to the full list of channels, from the remote press “LISTA” and then the arrows “>” or “<” to select the list “TV”
Commands in BLACK refers to remote control buttons.
← FAQ & Know-How